Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hey Pumpkin!

Hey Crafters,

It is a beautiful Autumn day here.  The temperature is starting to drop a bit, not much I am in Texas after all ... 79 is lower than 98.  Hey it's almost a cold front!  hee-hee

I am bringing out another Halloween card.  I used the Hexagon punch on this one and I just love the effect I got.  The Hexagon punch reminds me of my Grandmother's 'Flower Garden' quilts.  I guess you could call this the beginning of a Halloween 'quilt.'

Here are the details:
Stamp set:  Perfectly You - Hostess (retired) and Teeny Tiny Wishes (Wood #128748 or Clear Mount #127802)
Paper:  Basic Black (#121045), Basic Gray(#121044), Smoky Slate(#131202), Whisper White (#100730) and scraps from my scrap bin
Ink:  Tangerine Tango (#126946)
Misc:  Brights Candy Dots (Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive) [#130931], Hexagon punch (#130919) and Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  If you would like to purchase any of the above mentioned products click HERE or on any of the item #'s above and you will be directed to my online store.

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda

No comments: