Thursday, October 23, 2014

HB Gift Bag

Hello Crafty Friends,

Well, I am getting back on track after a bit of vacation.  Mom, Bev (my sister), Sharon (my 'adopted' sister) and I went to San Antonio for a short vacation.  After our four days of play Mom, Bev and I continued on to Houston to celebrate my Aunt Janice's 70th Birthday.  It was a surprise party and tons of fun.

While in Houston Mom, Bev and I played with September 2014 & October 2014 Paper Pumpkin sets.  You ask, "What is a Paper Pumpkin?"  Well, it is a box of escape that arrives in the mail from Stampin' Up! that gives you all the supplies except scissors and maybe adhesive to make several card or 3D projects.  You can check it out HERE and sign up!  There are several ways to purchase My Paper Pumpkin:
The prepaid subscriptions are great for Teacher gifts, a gift for you crafty friend or a Mother/Daughter day each month.

We combined the September 2014 and October 2014 to make the following gift bag for my aunt.  It was a quick and fun afternoon of playing with paper and ink.
The card in this pic was shown previously on this blog.  I did make a quick envelop for it from the September 2014 MPP kit.  Here are the rest of the details:

Stamp set:  September 2014 MPP - Seriously Amazing
Paper:  Hello Honey (#133678)
Ink:  Tangelo Twist (October 2014 MPP) and Mossy Meadow (#133645)
Misc:  Basic Black Baker's Twine, Orange Sequins, Orange Mini Clothespin and stickers (October 2014 MPP)

The stamping is crooked and smudged.  It was a fun collaborated project.

That is all for now.
Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda

No comments: